Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Leupold Vendetta Rangefinder for Bow:
I mounted the Leupold Vendetta on a Mission Eliminator II bow and set up was pretty straight forward. It was tough to get the alignment due to the mounting ball moving easily though having a friend to help made it easier. I would recommend setting up inside at a 20 yard range and if available moving outdoors at dusk to check alignment past 20 yards. I went to my outdoor range and could see the laser at 70 yards once the sun went down to learn the alignment at longer distances compared to my 20 yard pin. As expected it is father off at longer distances.
I consistently get one yard less than my other range finder though this makes sense due to one being in my front hand (front of bow) where the other range finder would be at my eye which is about a yard difference. I have used this at my outdoor range on fixed targets and was very accurate at 20-70 yards and it will not range past 70 yards which is not a problem as very few people I know can accurately shoot accurately past 40-50 yards at a live animal. I have also used this on a 3D walk through course and it was accurate on targets 40 yards away which was the longest shot set up though it had trouble if the target was through trees or tall grasses and you need to get used to how it aligns compared to your top pin. After a bit of practice I found it very easy to use and feel it will be very helpful and if an animal is missed, it will be because of a bad shot, not a failure to range the animal.
• The ability to range at full draw is great and worth every dollar
• Accurate ranging 20-70 yards within 1 yard
• Single press ranging or hold the button for continuous ranging as animal moves
• Very easy to use and does not hinder shot
• Light weight
• Easy to read LED
• Difficult to set up alignment
• Visible laser (setup only) is not very bright so setup indoors is needed or at dusk to align with 20 yard pin
• After 200 shots I have found it does move a bit out of alignment so I need to realign it every few uses after shoring in bow case
Have a question about this product? Ask a Product Expert! The answer will be emailed to you and then posted here.
Enter the information indicated below.
Enter a valid email address.
Please confirm your email address.
Enter a question.