Authorized Leica Binoculars Dealer
Leica is famous worldwide among travelers, professionals, and hobbyists for their lens quality and product durability. With their 8x20 binoculars with 20mm objective lens diameter, 8x magnification,...
Leica is famous worldwide among travelers, professionals, and hobbyists for their lens quality and product durability. With their 8x20 binoculars with 20mm objective lens diameter, 8x magnification, and compact, lightweight size, Leica offers binoculars with close-focus distance of only 3 meters and a rugged metal housing with rubberized armor. Among Leica's other models are their 10+14x50 binoculars that switch between 10x and 15x magnification; a rugged aircraft-grade aluminum housing and solid titanium center axis pin coupled with a waterproof submersion rating of 16.5 feet, and a lifetime warranty make this a high performer in the industry.
It is clear that Leica is distinguished among its customers, but they also are highly revered and reputed in the industry as well. They were the first to develop accurate range finders, spotting scopes fitted with angled eyepieces, and the use of ridge prisms. The craft, history, and research that goes into Leica optical devices is reflected in the price. But for those who use binoculars, range finders, and spotting scopes, it is well worth the knowledge that they are getting the best. Even if you aren't an expert when it comes to your optics equipment, with a Leica product, you soon will be.
Leica's advanced technology offers binoculars with built-in laser rangefinders, for the highest performing binoculars in the industry. Fully waterproof housings are made of rugged aircraft-grade aluminum, and ranges are accurate from 10-1300 yards. Leica rangefinders are sold separately; designs are lightweight and compact, with 24mm objective lenses that provide superior optical performance in ranges to 825 meters, 7x magnification, and LED readouts that adjust to outside conditions.
1. Committed to long-standing values that have always been driven by customers' needs, Leica is dedicated to creating a world of vision from the ground up. Designed to help you interpret the world from distances beyond the realm of your natural eye, Leica's optics lines are the industry leaders in quality, comfort, and practicality.
2. Check out Leica's specialized lines. The rangefinder series offer dual-use optics machines that combine the lens system of Leica's best binoculars with the precision of a Geovid rangefinder. Range assessment has never been easier. We also feature Leica spotting scopes- great for outdoor adventurers who want to zoom in on birds or other small wonders of nature.
3. For those of you who appreciate the value of space and weight (or lack of) during an outdoor excursion, be sure to browse our Ultravid Compact Series and Trinovid Compact Series for a wide selection of top-quality, lightweight, binoculars. Most of these models weigh less than 9 ounces, but feature tons of optical innovations and durable casings despite their incredibly low weight.
4. Leica offers one of the most comprehensive warranties on the market. See if your selection features the exclusive Passport Protection Plan.
5. Known for its innovative technologies and commitment to exclusive engineering, many Leica optics models feature one or more of the following: rugged aircraft-grade aluminum housing, LED readouts, nitrogen-filled fog-proof construction, enhanced light transmission, ultra-smooth focusing systems, external lens-coating protection, automatic diopter compensation, and more.