1. Beating every competitor in its class, it's clear to see why the Zeiss Victory FL Compact Binocular Series are named as such. It's the one sure way to maximize your visual experience. Complete with a variety of optics engineering innovations, this series has you covered.
2. The Zeiss Victory FL Compact Binocular Series use fluoride glass technology in their lenses in order to create optimum brilliance and color fidelity in each viewing and in each image, every time. This optics touchstone ensures total detail recognition despite the lighting conditions. Special lenses allow for maximum (about 90%) light transmission and minimum stray light levels for superior twilight performance.
3. Zeiss uses LotuTec protection coating on all eyepieces and objective lenses in the Victory FL Compact Binocular Series. This coating drastically reduces lens damage from grime and water, virtually repelling moisture and dirt in order that your lenses stay cleaner and last longer. This technology also reduces scratches.
4. Each model of this series features nitrogen-filled casings for total waterproof construction, along with dielectric mirror coatings for superior brightness of image. So not only are your images the best in the field, they're also guaranteed for years to come- built to withstand the wear and tear of outdoor use.
5. Zeiss knows that in order to practice extended viewing, you need to have comfortable optics pieces. Equipped with twist-up eyecups for total operating comfort, and an award-winning offset hinge design for superior handling and compactness, these binoculars go anywhere and stay comfy for hours of vivid viewing.