1. The most serious stabilizing binoculars on the market are the models available in the Zeiss Classic Binoculars Series. This is a precision instrument that offers unparalleled optical excellence combined with the ability to stabilize images in even in excursions with lots of vibrations (think jeeps and boats). Solid images time after time. Guaranteed.
2. Classic Binoculars operate independently of batteries, meaning no noise and no hassles. Plus, they're totally convenient for traveling and long-distance outdoor adventures. Each is crafted to be lightweight and highly portable with ergonomic handling and easy-to-use designs. Totally waterproof to withstand the elements.
3. Producing some of the brightest, clearest images one can render, the Zeiss Classic Binocular Series are legends in their own day. Their powerful optic touchstones, typical of Zeiss, create the highest resolution and image quality.
4. Ideal for professional naturalists, hobbyists, and everyone in between, Zeiss Classics have you covered. From top-quality optics to superior user-friendliness, these binoculars provide the best technology in their class and are guaranteed to accompany you for years of excursions and adventures.
5. Other quality features of this series include one-touch, Zeiss-exclusive stabilization, variable magnification power, unmatched image clarity and brightness, diopter adjustment, innovative prism systems, rubber armor, and more. Available in a variety of designs and objective qualities.