Laser rangefinders are increasingly essential equipment for long range hunting and a reliable shot. Building on the successful Carl Zeiss Diarange riflescopes with built in laser rangefinders, the Victory 8x45 RF and Victory 10x45 RF binoculars feature very bright and powerful optics with LED displays, and their integrated BIS ballistic information system also delivers the information required to correct the holdover in a fraction of a second. Additional important features include ease of use and an informative uncluttered display concept - all in an ergonomic design for comfortable handling.
Top Features of Zeiss Victory RF Laser Rangefinder Binocular Series
1. Expanding on the already successful, already popular Carl Zeiss Diarange riflescopes, the Victory RF Laser Rangefinder Binoculars Series is an improved version of a good thing. Those who know hunting know that laser rangefinders are increasingly necessary for long distance success and for reliable shots.
2. Because hunting doesn't stop when bad weather starts, Zeiss has created total weatherproof construction engineering in this series. Each model is built with an industrial design consisting of a waterproof and nitrogen-filled housing made from magnesium. Plus, the ergonomic shape makes it easy-to-grip for extended hunts.
3. This series features a variety of compact, innovative designs and options. Each is complete with a precision laser-rangefinding system, high-performance optics, and a BISTM (ballistic information system) that matches the trajectory of your load to determine the holdover in inches.
4. Other features of this distinguished series include: T-multicoating for maximum light transmission, LotuTec lens coating to repel dirt and moisture, full field of view for eyeglass wearers, bright images because of objective lens quality,ýLED capability with uncluttered design, and more.
5. Certain models in the Victory RF Laser Rangefinder Binoculars Series are unmatched in their ability to turn an opportunity into an accurate shot. These models feature a One Touch Concept, which is easy to activate for fast and precise measurements and rangefinding. LED target marks display distance, and you're ready to shoot.