Zeiss Conquest Binoculars Series
Efficiency and ease, compactness and comfort - those are the benefits of the Zeiss Conquest models. Designed as a cost-effective alternative to the uncompromising high end binoculars of the Victory FL series, the Zeiss Conquest binoculars offer an elevated standard with the proven reliability and the long service life of the ZEISS products.
Top Features of Zeiss Conquest Binoculars Series
1. The Zeiss Conquest Binocular Series is the pinnacle of Zeiss quality, featuring many of the characteristics that have made Zeiss a trusted name in optics, such as quality innovation, elevated technology standards, and cost-effectiveness.
2. The models in the Conquest Series are fully waterproof and nitrogen purged, meaning they're great in even the worst weather conditions. Now when the weather acts up, you don't have to stand down.
3. Having developed a reputation for ease and convenience, the Zeiss Conquest Series travels light, stows easily, and costs less than its market competition. But just because they're small doesn't mean they're dainty. These binoculars feature robust, high-impact glass fiber reinforced polyamide bodies with full rubber armor. Finally... a binocular as tough as you are!
4. Complete with the latest in optics technology, the models of the Conquest Series by Zeiss feature T-star multi-coated optics and P-phase-coated prisms to create the brightest images with tons of sharp quality contrast. Proven reliable for years of superior use, these binoculars are the cost-effective counterpart to the high end Victory FL Series.
5. Each pair of binoculars in the Conquest Series includes convenient, comfortable features like twist-up eyecups, ergonomic focus and diopter control, and quality-tested efficiency. Certain models include exclusive Zeiss accessories.