Top features of Steiner Rangefinder Binoculars
1. Steiner has established its reputation for excellence by building the world's most innovative, advanced, and reliable binoculars. This global reputation is at its height in the military market. These Steiner binoculars are lightweight, compact, and rugged. Military tested and approved, these binoculars beat the competition to stand in a class of their own.
2. These Steiner military binoculars feature a porro prism configuration that integrates a sleek two-button interface and a powerful laser rangefinder (with a maximum range distance of 1,600 yards). If the weather is clear and sunny, this unit is accurate within one yard at near distances and within .5% at far range. Plus, it's simple to switch these measurements to metric.
3. Pressurized with dry nitrogen fill, these Steiner military binoculars are waterproof up to 16 feet. The binocular body is made from Makrolon, an impact-resistant, fiber-reinforced polycarbonate material. All other components are anodized, and external parts are enamel-finished to prevent corrosion. The binocular design is armored with specialized rubber to make it durable yet lightweight. You simply can't find a tougher model.
4. Because these Steiner military binoculars use a porro-prism design, they are similar to roof-prism binoculars. They use less light, which creates brighter image reproduction. Plus, these prisms allow the binoculars to create distortion-free images without having to spend tons on upgraded phase coatings. Three-dimensional viewing is a result of innovative offset lenses.
5. One of the reasons these binoculars are the world's greatest is the high-definition mil-spec optical elements; they provide maximum image clarity and brightness with edge-to-edge sharpness. The user focus is set by individual ocular adjustments, which allow for a depth of field from approximately 30 yards to infinite distance, with little or no readjustment needed for varying distances.