Legendary Steiner quality for those who demand superior performance over a wide range of uses.
"As a conservation officer, it's my life to protect and keep a watchful eye on a large expanse of National Parkland. The binoculars I use are an important part of my business, and the Steiner Military/Marine I carry has seen it all."
Versatile and with astonishing optical performance, the Steiner Military/Marine series binoculars have become one of our most popular performers. They feature the rugged construction and looks just like the binoculars we build for military use.
Choose from models designed for enhanced performance over a broad range of uses, including hunting and wildlife observation in open country and mountain terrain, forestry, wildlife management or boating. All feature a 10-year limited warranty, rainproof construction, and Steiner's 20-yards-to-infinity Sports Auto-Focus system.
Top features of Steiner Military Marine Binoculars Series
1. When it comes to matters of life and death, the military chooses Steiner. The quality and performance that Steiner has become famous for are the very features that make it the binocular choice for those who can't afford less than the best. Superior performance. Flexible function. Nothing beats Steiner Military Marine Series Binoculars.
2. One of our most popular choices for military and non-military customers, Steiner Military Marine Series Binoculars have a reputation for versatility, optical innovation, and rugged construction. They simply outperform and outclass their competition.
3. Whether you love hunting, birding, or nature-viewing, Steiner is the choice for you. This series is totally versatile, making it great for nearly any terrain - mountains, forests, boating, open country and more. Each model features a 10-year limited warranty, total rainproof construction to withstand the elements, and the brand exclusive Sports Auto-Focus System.
4. Check out the Steiner 8x30 Military-Marine Binoculars, featuring the motto: Built like a tank. Fogproof, waterproof, rugged construction, super lightweight, these binoculars are a product of years of experimenting with field research in deep canyons, on mountaintops, on board boats, and ashore in forests. If this binocular can't see it, none can.
5. The Steiner Military Marine Series Binoculars feature something for everyone. Wear eyeglasses? We've got a model for you. Need a compass? No worries. Check out our wide selection of Steiner military binoculars to find the right pair for you.