Water lovers will fall head over heels for Nikon Marine Binoculars. These waterproof, fogproof, and shockproof binoculars have built-in compasses and feature high-quality Bak-4 prisms. UV-coated lenses provide light and crystal clear optics for even more fun on the water. Rubber armor ensures sure-grip capability.
Nikon Marine Binoculars offer a large field of view and a central focusing system. A 7x magnification delivers excellent power for steady viewing on the water. The 50mm objective lens accommodates the human eye even in low light conditions. A nylon floating neck strap is included, and all binoculars are tripod adaptable. Superb optics separate these binoculars from lesser-quality models.
Top Features of Nikon Marine Binoculars
1. Sight-seeing on the water has never been easier. The Nikon Marine Binoculars series offers water-lovers the ultimate in marine optics; these pieces are waterproof, fogproof, and shockproof.
2. The lenses are UV-coated to provide clear vision on the water, while a 7X magnification eliminates shaky water views to create steady vision all the time.
3. Nikon Marine Binoculars are super easy to use. Complete with built-in compasses, tripod adaptable, and rubber armor for tight grips.
4. These marine binoculars accommodate users even in low light conditions, using a 50mm objective lens to view sights at dawn and dusk.
5. Nikon cares about your comfort and makes binoculars to alleviate the physical problems associated with long hours of viewing and research. These marine optics feature a nylon floating neck strap for your comfort.