When regular binoculars and spotting scopes aren't practical, many turn to Nikon Image Stabilized Binoculars. These fully waterproof and fogproof binoculars are the first digitally stabilized marine binoculars offered. Under the StabilEyes system, the prisms are supported by gimbals in a servo control operation for a view unaffected by shake or vibration.
Nikon Image Stabilized Binoculars have a 2.9mm exit pupil and a 56-degree apparent angle of view. With a field of view of 209 feet and 13mm eye relief, the binoculars are ergonomically designed and include a hand strap. Integral finger grooves aid in operation and reduce user fatigue. Powered by AA batteries, the binoculars have a display that blinks when battery power gets low.
Top features of Nikon Image Stabilized Binoculars
1. The Nikon Image Stabilized Binoculars are the first digitally stabilized marine binoculars available. Fully waterproof and fogproof where you need it most.
2. These binoculars are immune to the optic challenges of the water; each set is fully equipped with a StabilEyes system that prevents shake or vibration from affecting views and operation.
3. Living up to the Nikon brand reputation, the Image Stabilized series bring users the best in innovative optic technology, featuring a 2.9mm exit pupil, 13mm eye relief, and a 56-degree angle of view.
4. These binoculars produce a 209-foot field of view, offering the most far-reaching, crisp views for sight-seeing or marine research.
5. Powered by AA batteries and complete with a low-battery warning system.