Nature viewing gets a lift from Nikon Monarch ATB Binoculars, which are fully waterproof, fogproof, and shockproof. Arsenic- and lead-free Eco-Glass lenses with multi-coating and phase-correction prisms result in optimum brightness and resolution. An oversized focus knob is used for quick and easy focusing.
Nikon Monarch ATB Binoculars feature turn-and-lock eyecups for long eye relief. The ultra rugged, rubber-armored body construction gives users a sure grip in any kind of weather. A camouflage model using a high-definition printing process gives hunters an edge in areas where green is prevalent. The precision-aligned optics allow extended viewing in the most difficult conditions.
Top Features of Nikon Monarch ATB Binoculars
1. Ideal for hunters or nature viewers, these pieces are designed for extended use in the toughest weather conditions. The Nikon Monarch ATB Binoculars are waterproof, fogproof, and shockproof.
2. Because Nikon cares about the world we all share, these lenses are made from arsenic- and lead-free Eco-Glass.
3. Rubber-armored, ultra-rugged body construction provides users with sure, tight grips in any kind of weather and for any length of time. And precision-aligned optics allow for long use in harsh conditions.
4. Committed to ergonomic support, the Nikon Monarch ATB Binoculars feature turn-and-lock eyecups for eye-relief during extended viewing.
5. Hunters should check out the camouflage model. It uses a high-definition printing process to give you an edge whereever there's lots of green.