The new Nikon Premier Binocular series has been hailed by the world's top hunters, birders, and optical experts for its unmatched optical quality. The binoculars weigh just 6.5 ounces - 19 percent less than the original LX series. The weight was trimmed by developing a tough, new magnesium alloy body that matches the previous aluminum alloy body's ruggedness.
Vinyl chloride-free rubber armor is a new and improved tactile gripping feature. Also new on 42mm and 32mm Nikon Premier Binocular models are click-stop turn and slide eyecups with soft-touch silicon rubber surfaces to provide improved viewing for users with and without eyeglasses. Magnification levels of 8x and 10x and a 25mm objective lens diameter combine for optimum performance.
1. Hailed by top hunters, birders, and optical experts for their unmatched optical quality, the Nikon Premier Binoculars are must-haves for outdoors-lovers.
2. Super lightweight, these binoculars weigh just 6.5 ounces. At 19% less than most competitors, that means longer, more comfortable viewing for users.
3. Featuring click-stop turn-and-slide eyecups with soft-touch silicon rubber surface for superior, comfortable viewing even for those of us who use glasses.
4. The reputable optic performance of this series is created by its magnification levels of 8x and 10x, along with a 25mm objective lens diameter.
5. Complete with an innovative gripping feature with improved tactile use, the armor is made from vinyl chloride-free rubber.