Top Features of Leica Geovid HD Laser Rangefinder Binoculars
1. Known for their capacity to combine high-performing binoculars with a high-tech rangefinder, the Geovid HD Series by Leica offers specialty optics with little competition. This means that users can switch from viewing to scanning mode quickly and easily to allow for consistent tracking.
2. Each pair of binoculars in the Leica Geovid HD Laser Rangefinder Series is equipped with a built-in Geovid HD. These amazing rangefinders are able to measure distances up to 1400 yards (1300 meters) with precision and accuracy. Range assessment has never been easier.
3. It's hard to imagine, but Leica has improved it's already reputable optics with the use of Flouride glass in this series of binoculars. With better definition and sharper contrast, the Geovid HD Rangefinder Series creates a nearly perfect two-in-one system. As if that weren't enough, Leica added AquaDura lens coating to resist water and dirt damage for use in extreme weather conditions.
4. Certain models in the Geovid HD Series are optimized for tough or minimal lighting conditions such as dusk or dawn. The lenses deliver images during these challenges times of day that are as bright, clear, and detailed as during optimal light conditions.
5. Leica has a reputation for designing and manufacturing some of the most durable products on the market. The Geovid HD Series binoculars feature tough construction to ensure they stand up to the wear and tear of outdoor use- many models are crafted from cast aluminum to reduce weight while increasing strength, are filled with nitrogen to eliminate lens fogging, and many are even operational under water.