Previously, the Leica Ultravid class had already impressed with its outstanding technical achievements and its superior optical quality. Now, with the innovative Leica Ultravid HD models, with 50mm, 42mm and 32mm objective diameters, the Leica engineers have once again succeeded setting new standards.
The new Ultravid HD series binoculars feature Fluoride Lenses, AquaDura water repelling coating and even more light transmission than the previous Ultravid series.
Top Features of Leica Ultravid HD Series Binoculars
1. It doesn't get better than Leica's elite Ultravid HD Series Binoculars. For the best in optics systems, lens technology, light transmission, image renditions, weatherproof engineering, and model variety, nothing beats this line of binoculars.
2. Each model of the Ultravid HD Series features the recently developed Flouride Lens technology. This optics innovation creates an incredibly low level of light dispersion and corrections image errors better than technologies of the past.
3. To ensure optimal viewing, Leica understands that binoculars must be weatherproof. So, the lenses of each binocular in the Ultravid HD Series is equipped with AquaDuraTM, a hydrophobic coating with repels dirt and water to ensure clear visibility in tough weather conditions. Water simply rolls off the lenses and dirt particles are super easy to remove.
4. Fitted with anti-reflex coating and reflective prism layers, these binoculars provide increased light transmission for excellent viewing even in those critical, low-light times of day like dusk and dawn. Image brightness is essential during these periods, and these HD ranges now provide reliable, consistent renditions with no blue tints!
5. Refined mechanics make the Ultravid HD Series Binoculars the easiest and smoothest models to focus. Optimized pairings and gliding discs are made from super tough, high-performance plastics that are virtually unaffected by cool or hot temperatures.