The new 25mm and 20mm Leica binoculars bring honor to the name "Ultravid": a newly developed vulcanization method makes the rubber coating so inseparable from the metal housing that the most extreme stress cannot wear on it. The robustness is further evident through its industry-leading waterproof submersion rating of five meters (16.5 ft), the nitrogen filling to prevent fogging, and the high-quality accessories included.
1. Named Ultravid for a reason, the binoculars in this compact series are ultra-strong, ultra-rugged, and ultra-innovative. Featuring a recently developed vulcanization technology, the rubber coatings of these binoculars are virtually inseparable from their 100% aircraft-grade aluminum housings, meaning even the toughest conditions cannot break them.
2. Leica brings its reputation for durability to the Ultravid Compact Series by way of leading the field in waterproof technology. With a submersion rating of 16.5 feet (5 meters), the models in this series simply eliminate the possibility of water damage, so you can use them in the harshest of outdoor weather conditions.
3. What good are binoculars if they fog up in less-than-perfect weather? The binoculars in the Leica Ultravid Compact Series are filled with nitrogen, which prevents the ill-timed, unwanted fogging that can cloud your viewing experience during critical times of day.
4. Each of these models features the innovative High-Lux System to increase light transmission. A 42-layer prism coating allows the passage of nearly 100% of light from glass-to-air surface, providing users with the sharpest images and most natural color renditions.
5. The binoculars of the Ultravid Compact Series offer Leica's exclusive Passport Protection Plan- the only written-out, unlimited lifetime warranty in the optics industry.